Monday, April 8, 2013

2010 Donruss Elite Franchise Futures Jordan Swagerty Autograph

I picked up my second version of a cool error card last week and helped out a trading partner a bit in the process.  The 2010 Donruss Elite Jordan Swagerty cards are apart of the companies draft set which features college and high school baseball players selected during the June amateur draft.  Jordan Swagerty was selected in the amateur draft by the Cardinals out of Arizona State and was included in the set.  His autograph card looked like this:


2010 Donruss Elite Franchise Futures Jordan Swagerty Autograph


The problem with this famous error card is that the autograph on the card actually belongs to basketball Hall of Famer Magic Johnson.  There are many rumors about how this error happened, but I just think this is simply a really cool card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....