Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 Topps Five Star Ryan Braun Auto/Jersey

I have been slowly picking up different Five Star cards over the past few weeks through some trading.  The product is high end and beautifully made.  However, it also falls into my wax rule.  If I purchased a pack of these cards I would end up with a few Vida Blue autographs, or maybe a Luis Tiant.  I am not saying those aren't cool cards, but given the sticker price is three digits I don't want to get a $15 autograph or $5 jersey card.

2012 Topps Five Star Ryan Braun Jersey/Auto


Luckily, I have been able to pick up a few of these great cards and am still looking to add a few more to my collection.  I ended up purchasing this card for just over $20 which is a steal for a Ryan Braun on-card autograph especially one from a great high end product like Five Star.  Braun actually has several autographs in the set, this being the most common.  Next week I have a few more Five Stars coming in and will do a little bit bigger write up on the set as a whole.  Enjoy!  Go Pack!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....