Sunday, December 2, 2012

2001 Fleer Game Time Brian Jordan Patch

I have a small collection of Brian Jordan cards.  He's not Ray Lankford, but he was a 90's Cardinals that I try to pick up cards of when I see a good one available.  Jordan played for the Cardinals, Braves, Dodgers, and Texas Rangers during his baseball career and also briefly played in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons.  I stick to the baseball cards.  My newest Brian Jordan card, second one this week,  comes from the 2001 Fleer Game Time set.

2001 Fleer Game Time Brian Jordan Patch

This wasn't Fleer's best release of the 2001 calendar year, but it does have some cool patch cards in the set.  Sure, there are the usual big names of 2001 like Greg Maddux and Cal Ripken.  However, there are also some really cool minor stars included in the set as well.  My favorite, outside of Brian Jordan, is Rondell White who has some cool Expos patches.  Worth checking out.  This patch piece, like the others on Jordan patch cards, comes from the Braves script on the front of the Atlanta jersey.  I have picked up five of these cards now and am curious if they will puzzle together into the Braves logo if I find them all.  Check back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....