Sunday, September 9, 2012

2012 Topps Museum Matt Kemp Quad Relic

We have one last card for the weekend, but I will be sharing a few more cards from the last week's trades and will also continue my countdown of the best sets from the past 30 years.  


I had the opportunity to add this Matt Kemp card in a trade I made on Twitter last week.  I have been trying to add Kemp cards throughout the season and really liked the appearance of this card from the 2012 Topps Museum set.  The card has three pieces of bat and one cool piece of jersey with a blue patch.  This is by far the best Museum relic card that I have picked up this year, but would still love to add a Miguel Cabrera quad relic pieces if I can find a good one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....