Sunday, May 13, 2012

2002 Topps Barry Bonds Autograph

I have some really good autographs rolling in this week from a few different trades.  I worked hard on a big one last night that netted me a really special card that I will share later in the week.  In the meantime, I found an outstanding autograph a few days ago that a collector was eager to unload.

2002 Topps Barry Bonds Autograph

I can completely understand why some collectors hate Bonds, but steroids or not, the guy is still an incredible talent.  Probably the best left-handed hitter that I ever watched in person.  I really like the fact the autograph is signed on card and that the design allowed the player to sign in a clean white area of the card.  I picked up two other cards in the trade pictured below.          
   
The first is a 2001 Pacific Private Stock Barry Bonds bat card.  Bonds has a jersey and a bat card in this set, and while I already had a copy of this card, I am not going to say no to the words "throw-in".  I also picked up a 2000 Upper Deck MVP Javy Lopez batting glove card.  Three really good additions to the collection.  

2001 Pacific Private Stock Barry Bonds Bat Card

2000 Upper Deck MVP Javy Lopez Batting Glove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....