Sunday, April 1, 2012

Contest Number 2

This week I will be blogging from the road.  I am going to spend a couple of days in St. Louis, Missouri and a few more in Columbia, Missouri.  I will be stopping at some card shops and other cool places along the way and will share what I find here.  Probably give a few places some free advertising.  Which leads me to my trivia question for the week.  Remember to PM me your answers on Facebook or send an email to thesnortingbull@gmail.com by Sunday at 8 PM EST.  The prize this week is two cards, one autograph and one relic, from two of Missouri's finest baseball players.

Contest Question #2
What former Missouri Tigers quarterback, and three time all Big 8 offensive player of the year, was also a major league all-star?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...